What do we believe?
- We believe there are many ways to teach, learn, and present information.
- We believe that instruction should be individualized to meet each child’s needs.
- We believe that ultimately early childhood education should be fun.
- We believe in utilizing the latest research on best practices in education.
- We believe that our teachers and managers are professionally trained educators who facilitate the growth and development of children.
- We believe our school building should provide a safe, comfortable, clean and home like atmosphere.
- We believe in developing partnerships with parents through open communication and mutual trust and respect in a confidential manner.
- We believe in promoting diversity and respect for all human differences.
- We believe that quality early care and education is not expensive, it is priceless!
Kidz Village International Kindergarten aims to provide a natural learning environment where all our children can be challenged with activities that will support their creativity and imagination
Kidz Village aims to promote children’s emotional, physical, and social development to enable them to become good citizens and coexist with their friends and adults in society comfortably and with respect for others.